Darbdavių grupė (I grupė) - Related Newsletters
- The Western Balkans and EU enlargement
- EESC Employers' Group launches new priorities to boost competitiveness and achieve prosperity for all
- How the Good Friday Agreement helped grow economic prosperity on the island of Ireland
- Interview with Oleksandr Kogut, Government Affairs Director at Kyivstar “Receiving life-saving information is as important as access to medical care"
The Employers' Group Newsletter April 2023
- Seize the momentum of the Windsor deal to build a stronger relationship with the UK
- Does entrepreneurship mindset have a gender?
- Interview with Oliver Gierlichs, Managing Director and CFO of Bayer Ukraine
- State of the Energy Union 2022: too much optimism for our times
The Employers' Group Newsletter March 2023
- Driving prosperity for all: a competitiveness agenda for the EU|
- Ukraine: one year later
- Skills are key for a successful twin transition
- Money alone will not solve the EU's competitiveness challenges
The Employers' Group Newsletter February 2023
- Wanted: A strategy for a more competitive Europe
- On the way to the Critical Raw Materials Act
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting: The dilemma of making it work for companies of all sizes
- 30 years of Internal Market: more wishful thinking than economic and social reality?
The Employers' Group newsletter January 2023
- 2023: Time to take in a competitiveness agenda
- A new check to enhance competitiveness
- The Single Market Emergency Instrument: good goal, wrong focus
- How strong is the transatlantic trade relationship after the US midterms?
- COP27: Combating climate change?
The Employers' Group newsletter December 2022
- The electricity market design: from short- to long-term
- Strategic autonomy starts with energy independence to foster the green transition
- Beyond coal: the Moravian-Silesian region leads the way
- Reforming the fiscal framework in the EU
- European Union - Mercosur relations: a window that is still open
The Employers' Group newsletter October 2022
- Is President von der Leyen's State of the Union aligned with EESC demands?
- Ageing Europe needs more successful business transfers
- Gas and electricity reduction plans need to become widespread practice
- Crypto assets: the do's and don'ts moving forward
The Employers' Group newsletter September 2022
- Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive: Bureaucratic Monster or Meaningful Tool?
- The Last Dance for Transatlantic Partners?
- Fit for 55 can only work if SMEs are on board
- Letter to Commissioner Várhelyi: Ukrainian SMEs need to be saved now
The Employers' Group newsletter July 2022
- Thorny road to nuclear energy comeback
- Czech Presidency of the Council of the EU: Europe as a task
- The European Chips Act: A unique initiative with some question marks
- For a Europeanisation of migration policy
- Commission Vice-President Dubravka Šuica and Employers’ Group members discuss the follow-up to the Conference on the Future of Europe
The Employers' Group newsletter June 2022
- Conference on the Future of Europe: The first participatory step in a thousand-mile journey
- Open letter by Gennadiy Chyzhykov, President of the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Standards and norms: Exceptions prove the rule
- A competition policy fit for new challenges
The Employers' Group newsletter May 2022