- cap-strategic-plans-c2020-846-swd-fr_en.pdf (europa.eu)
- Commission's Roadmap on Evaluation of the Common Agricultural Policy’s impact on territorial development of rural areas: socioeconomic aspects
- Common monitoring and evaluation framework (CMEF) of the common agricultural policy (CAP)
- First report on the monitoring and evaluation of the CAP for the 2014-20 period
- Impact assessment analysing the links between the CAP Reform and the Green Deal
- Staff Working Document analysing the links between the CAP Reform and the Green Deal
- Commission's legislative proposals for the future of the CAP
- Commission Communication: "The European Green Deal"
- Commission Communication: "Farm to Fork strategy"
- European Parliament Briefing: Towards a renewed territorial agenda for the EU
- European Parliament resolution of 3 October 2018 on addressing the specific needs of rural, mountainous and remote areas
- Committee of the Regions -Draft opinion on the EU Strategy for Rural Revival (November 2020)
Evaluation on the CAP's impact on territorial development of rural areas (Information report) - Related links
This page is also available in