11:00 | How will the implementation of the European recovery and resilience facility contribute to the SDGs? What role for CSOs?
- Mr Peter Schmidt, President of the NAT section of the EESC
Shifting priorities towards post-COVID sustainable reconstruction and recovery
- Ms. Maria Teresa Fabregas Fernandez, Director at the RECOVER Task Force, European Commission
The role of the SDGs in the crisis recovery
11:30 | Assessing the national recovery and resilience plans regarding their contribution to SDG implementation and CSO involvement
Moderated by Mr. Felipe Medina Martín, Employers' Group, EESC member
- Mr Gabriel Castañares Hernández, Director General of Lever Policies for Fulfilment of the 2030 Agenda, Ministry of Social Rights and Agenda 2030
How does the Spanish Recovery, transformation and resilience plan boost the SDGs implementation?
- Ms Dominika Biegon, Head of Unit for European and International Economic Policy at the Federal Executive of the German Trade Union Confederation (DGB)
How does the German Development and Resilience Plan (DARP) contribute to the social dimension of the Agenda2030?
- Mr Piotr Wołejko, socio economic and legal expert, employers’ organization Pracodawcy RP
What role for organised civil society in the Polish National Plan of Reconstruction and Increasing Resilience?
- Ms Radostina Slavkova, Coordinator at Environmental Association "Za Zemiata" / Friends of the Earth, Bulgaria
How is the National Recovery and Resilience Plan of the Republic of Bulgaria aligned with the environmental dimension of the Agenda2030?
Q&A – Sli.do
12.50 | Closing remarks
- Ms Lidija Pavić-Rogošić, Diversity Europe, EESC member