- COM/2021/102 final of 4.3.2021 - The European Pillar of Social Rights Action Plan
- COM/2021/82 final of 24.2.2021 - Forging a climate-resilient Europe: The new EU Strategy on Adaptation to Climate Change
- COM(2020) 102 final of 10.3.2020 - A New Industrial Strategy for Europe
- COM(2020) 14 final of 14.1.2020 - A strong social Europe for just transitions
- Impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on EU industries (2021, ITRE committee).
- A European industrial strategy: A new industrial strategy for a globally competitive, green and digital Europe (2020, European Commission)
- Action plan on the European Pillar of Social Rights (2021, European Commission). People and their well-being are the essence of a strong social Europe. Europe is home to the most equal societies in the world, the highest standards of working conditions and extensive social protection. Competitive sustainability, which is at the heart of Europe's social market economy, contributes to the establishment of a sustainable growth modeland inclusive that produces the best results for citizens and the planet. It is on this unique model that the social and economic resilience of Europe is founded.
- Report on strengthening EU social dialogue (2021)
Other EESC documents
- EESC COVID-19 Resolution of 11/06/2020 (especially section 5.2). "The EU must be guided by the principle of being considered a community of common destiny"; Rapporteurs: Petr ZAHRADNÍK, Stefano PALMIERI, Jan DIRX
- The European Commission website on Industrial policy
- EU industrial policy
- Delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights