- Communication "Trade Policy Review - An Open, Sustainable and Assertive Trade Policy"
- Summary "Trade Policy Review - An Open, Sustainable and Assertive Trade Policy"
- Factsheet "Working with Parliament and Council to make the CAP reform fit for the European Green Deal"
- Communication "Farm to Fork Strategy - For a fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food system"
- Initiative "EU food security contingency plan"
- "Prototype dashboard for monitoring the social and economic dimension of resilience" in 2020 Strategic Foresight Report
- Website "2020 Strategic Foresight Report"
- Website "Reinforcing Europe's resilience: halting biodiversity loss and building a healthy and sustainable food system"
- ESPAS Report 2019: Global Trends to 2030, European Strategy and Policy Analysis System (ESPAS)
- Legislative train "Farm to Fork Strategy on Sustainable Food"
- "Building greater EU food security" in Towards a more resilient Europe post-coronavirus - Options to enhance the EU's resilience to structural risks, European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS)
- Towards a more resilient Europe post-coronavirus - An initial mapping of structural risks facing the EU, European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS)
- On the path to 'strategic autonomy' - The EU in an evolving geopolitical environment, European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS)
- Briefing "The EU strategic autonomy debate, What Think Tanks are Thinking", European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS)
- Briefing "The level playing-field for labour and environment in EU-UK relations", European Parliamentary Research Service (EPRS)
- "Threading the trade needle on Open Strategic Autonomy?" in Strategic autonomy and the transformation of the EU, Finnish Institute of International Affairs (FIIA)
- "A sustainable food system for the European Union", Science Advice for Policy by European Academies (SAPEA)
- "Covid-19 and the Danger of Self-sufficiency: How Europe’s Pandemic Resilience was Helped by an Open Economy", European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE)
- "'Mixed' feelings about the EU–Mercosur deal: How to leverage it for sustainable development", European Policy Centre (EPC)