Referral of the European Commission
- COM(2021)70 final of 22.02.2021
- Questions and Answers: Action Plan on synergies between civil, defence and space industries
- COM(2020)102 of 10.3.2020 - A New Industrial Strategy for Europe
- COM/2018/447 final - 2018/0236 (COD)
- COM(2018) 435 final - 2018/0224 (COD). Annex IV of ‘Regulation establishing Horizon Europe – the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, laying down its rules for participation and dissemination’ containing specific provisions for synergies with other programmes.
- COM(2017) 315 final of 7.6.2017 - Reflection paper on the future of European defence
- COM(2017) 295 final of 7.6.2017 - Launching the European Defence Fund
- COM(2016) 705 final of 26.10.2016 - Space Strategy for Europe
- Factsheet - Unleashing the full potential of European SME (2020)
- Opportunities for SMEs in the European Defence Fund (2018)
- Materials dependencies for dual-use technologies relevant to Europe's defence sector (2019) – This study assessed material supply bottlenecks regarding technology development for Europe's defence and civil industries. The study focused on 5 dual-use technology areas, namely, advanced batteries, fuel cells, robotics, unmanned vehicles and additive manufacturing (e.g. 3D printing).
- Vision on defence related skills for Europe today and tomorrow (2019) - This report presents the European defence industrial skills landscape and highlighting the skills needed in future, while identifies the defence market dynamics and technological development trends shaping these requirements. It also identifies the defence-related skills gaps and shortages, as well as highlights challenges with different sets of skills, in different defence domains and across the stages of the defence equipment life cycle (e.g. design engineering, manufacture, maintenance, disposal).
- Horizon 2020-funded security and defence R&D projects with dual-use potential (2019)
- Study on the dual-use potential of Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) - 2017
- Annual report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy (2020)
- EU Defence Package: Defence Procurement and Intra-Community Transfers Directives (2020) - This study examines the implementation of the European Union (EU) defence package, which consists of the Defence Procurement Directive 2009/81/EC and the Intra-Community Transfers Directive 2009/43/EC, during the period from 2016 to 2020.
Council of the European Union
- Council Conclusions on ‘Security and Defence’ of 17.06.2020
- Council Conclusions on ‘Space for a Sustainable Europe’ 2020/C 196/02
- EU space policy
- A stronger EU on security and defence - the dedicated website of the European External Action Service (EEAS)
- The EU Space agency website
- The European Defence Agency website
- ASD Europe
- European Network of Defence-Related Organisations
- Annex 4. List of organisations that carry out dual-use R & I projects
- Belgian Stakeholders, Pag. 29
- Agoria Aeronautics, Space, Security & Defence Industries
- EWA - Entreprises Wallonnes de l'Aéronautique, asbl