The Committee of the Regions (CoR) is planning to sign a framework contract for works. The object of the contract is the replacement of existing bamboo floor in an office building (called JDE), located Rue Belliard 99-101 in Brussels 1040, whose gross floor area is 36,379 m². The contract also includes the execution of maintenance works (sanding, varnishing and maintenance of parquet, bamboo door leaves and bamboo wall panels), as well as repair or disaster repair works on the floors of the JDE building and wooden floors in five other buildings of offices belonging to the Committees:
- BvS: sis Rue Montoyer 92-102, 1000 Brussels
- B68: sis Rue Belliard 68-72, 1040 Brussels
- T74: sis Rue de Trèves 74, 1040 Brussels
- REM: sis Rue Belliard 93, 1040 Brussels
- VMA: sis Rue Van Maerlant 2, 1040 Brussels.
Depending on the future property policy of the Committees, any buildings may be added or disappear from this list of buildings, except for the JDE building which is the main seat of the Committees
The European Economic and Social Committee is also taking part in this call for tender procedure as an associated institution.
The contract will be awarded to the tender offering the lowest price.
- in order to be able to submit tender the companies must have at least the agreement in category D «flooring companies D 15, subcategory D 5 General carpentry, timber frame and stairs, (amount up to 500.000 €), according to the Royal Decree of 26.09.1991, organising the approval of companies in Belgium (or equivalent, for companies that are registered in other countries);
- a site visit / information session will be held before the deadline for submission of tenders. The presence of the companies at this site visit / information session is mandatory in order to submit tender.
Firms that have expressed interest in this contract will receive the documentation required to submit a tender. Please do not submit an offer at this stage.
Any expressions of interest in this contract should be sent by email, including the full official name of the company, its business name, a brief description of its activities, its full address and its VAT registration number (see also the deadline mentioned below), to: