In this communication, the Commission is taking a three-step approach: setting-out the key requirements for trustworthy AI, launching a large scale pilot phase for feedback from stakeholders, and working on international consensus building for human-centric AI.
The Commission defines seven essentials for achieving trustworthy AI :
- Human agency and oversight;
- Robustness and safety;
- Privacy and data governance;
- Diversity, non-discrimination and fairness;
- Societal and environmental well-being;
- Composition of the study group
- Administrator responsible: Alice Tétu
- Assistant: Yolanda Grasa Nieto
For more information please contact the INT Section Secretariat.