- Multilateral Investment Court - Overview of the reform proposals and prospects
- EU international investment policy: Looking ahead
- Multilateral investment court: Framework options
- February 2022 - Slides from the stakeholders meeting Multilateral investment Court
- 7 December 2021: Comments from the EU and its Member States to the Secretariat of UNCITRAL on the draft clauses and draft guidelines on investor-State mediation
- 25 November 2021: Annotated comments (also in French and in Spanish) from the EU and its Member States to the Secretariat of UNCITRAL on draft provisions on selection and appointment of members of a standing multilateral mechanism.
- 12 November 2021: View the slides of the stakeholder meeting on the establishment of a multilateral investment court.
- 15 July 2021: Comments (also in French and in Spanish) from the EU and its Member States to the Secretariats of ICSID and UNCITRAL on version two of the draft code of conduct for investment adjudicators.
- 15 July 2021: Comments from the EU and its Member States to the UNCITRAL Secretariat paper and its addendum on the establishment of an Advisory Centre on Internaltiona Investment Law.
- 3 February 2021: View the slides of the stakeholder meeting on the establishment of a multilateral investment court.
- 11 November 2020: The EU and its Member States submitted comments to the Secretariat of UNCITRAL on the draft Notes by the Secretariat on appellate mechanism and enforcement issues (also in French and Spanish) and on selection and appointment of investment adjudicators (also in French and Spanish).
- 9 November 2020: View the slides of the EU presentation at the pre-intersessional meeting of UNCITRAL Working Group III on ‘The use of mediation in ISDS'.
- 9 October 2020: The EU and its Member States submitted comments (also in French and Spanish) to the Secretariats of ICSID and UNCITRAL on a draft code of conduct for investment adjudicators.
UNCITRAL meeting reports
- Working Group III: Investor-State Dispute Settlement Reform | United Nations Commission On International Trade Law
- 3 April 2019 ESIL paper The Multilateral Investment Court: A Stumbling Block for Comprehensive and Sustainable Investment Law Reform
- 29 June 2020 iAffairs Canada The Multilateral Investment Court And The Public Interest
- 25 June 2020 ASIL The CJEU and the Future of the Multilateral Investment Court
- 30 June 2020 Potential Enforcement Mechanisms for Decisions of a Multilateral Investment Court
- 2021 Freshfields The future of investor-State dispute settlement
- 2 June 2021 LSE ‘Investor-State Dispute Settlement’ as a new avenue for climate change litigation
- 6 September 2021 UNCTAD Investor–State Dispute Settlement Cases: Facts and Figures 2020
- 6 December 2021 SSRN Paper “Investor-State Dispute Settlement (ISDS)”
- 28 December 2021 SSRN Paper Investor-State Dispute Prevention: A Critical Reflection