Public hearing on "Social dialogue as a tool to promote health and safety at work"
Remote event via Interactio, online platform - Wednesday, 17 November 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
09.30 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. | Log on to platform / Interactio testing
10.00 a.m. - 10.30 a.m. | Introduction
- Welcome – Mr. Lech Pilawski, EESC Study Group President
- Introduction to SOC/703 opinion – Ms Franca Salis - Madinier, EESC Study Group Rapporteur
- Introduction to French Presidency referral - Ms Lucile Castex-Chauve and Ms Audrey Lauze
10.20 a.m. - 10.30 a.m. | Q&A
10.30 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. | Panel I – EU strategic framework on health and safety at work 2021-2027: meeting the challenges of a changing world of work
- Moderator: Lech Pilawski, EESC Study Group President
- Ms Annemarie Knudsen, Senior Labour Inspectors’ Committee member and chair of the SLIC working group Strategy.
- Tina Weber, Research manager, Eurofound
- Mr Xabier Irastorza, Project Manager, European Occupational Safety and Health Adminsitration (OSHA)
11.30 a.m. - 11.45 a.m. | Break
11.45 a.m. - 01.00 p.m. | Panel II – Improving social dialogue and its impacts on European workers’ health and safety : point of view of stakeholders
- Moderator: Edgar Vilares Diogo, EESC Study Group Member
- Mr Claes-Mikael Ståhl, Deputy Secretary General, ETUC
- Ms Rebekah Smith, Deputy Director Social Affairs, BUSINESSEUROPE
- Ms Nadia Rahou, Agence Nationale pour l’amelioration des conditions de travail (ANACT)
- Professor Jacek Męcina, University of Warsaw
12.30 p.m. - 12.55 p.m. | Q&A
12.55 p.m. - 01.00 p.m. | Closing remarks
- Ms Franca Salis - Madinier, EESC Study Group Rapporteur
Participants can speak English, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Portuguese and listen to English, French, Hungarian, Italian and Polish