The 9th meeting of the EU Domestic Advisory Group (DAG) under the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA), and the first meeting of the new 2023-25 term, will take place on 19 July, 2023.
On the agenda:
- Welcome and transition to new mandate chaired by the outgoing Chair Erika Koller
- Statement by the new Chair
- Tour de table – introduction of the DAG members - new composition
- Update from DG Trade on the implementation of the TSD Chapter and follow-up of the joint meetings held in March 2023 follwed by Q&A
- Launch of a desk study with the title "A scoping study to encourage industries to prepare business for mandatory human rights and environmental due diligence"
- Suggestions for a work programme
- Updated rules of procedure for the EU-Japan DAG - for information