- Adoption of the draft agenda
- Adoption of the minutes of the 19th EU DAG meeting held on 10 December 2019
- Information from representatives of the European Commission on the state of play of the dispute settlement procedure under the EU-Republic of Korea Free Trade Agreement:
- Alina Boiciuc, Unit C3, Bilateral relations in Trade and Sustainable Development, Generalised Scheme of Preferences
- Guillaume Durand, Unit B1, Far East
- Michael Fridrich, Unit F3, Legal aspects of trade and sustainable development and investment
- Malgorzata Galar, Unit B1, Far East
15:45 [in camera]
- Exchange of views with H.E. Mr Yoon Soon-koo, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, Korean Mission to the EU (tbc)
- Exchange of views on the proposal by DG TRADE to restructure the DAGs: Didier Bloch, Unit A3, Information, Communication and civil society, DG TRADE.
- Activity report 2018-2020 (EESC) – for information
- Exchange of views concerning the preparation of the next CSF and workshop with Korean partners
- Any other business.