Composition of the study group
From the EESC:
- Opinion NAT/594: "Establishing sustainable development goals – European civil society's contribution to the EU position"
- Opinion REX/372: "A Decent Life for All: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future"
- Opinion REX/386: "Involvement of the private sector in the post 2015 development framework"
- Minutes of the Debate on the post-2015 sustainable development agenda held in our Committee in October 2014
- Conclusions of the conference "A new Global Partnership: European Civil Society Positions on the Post-2015 Framework" held in our Committee in February 2014
From the EU Institutions:
- COM: communication "A Global Partnership for Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Development after 2015", February 2015
- COM: communication: "A decent life for all: Ending poverty and giving the world a sustainable future", February 2013
- European Parliament: Report on the EU and the global development framework after 2015
- European Parliament: Briefing, The post-2015 development agenda
- Council Conclusions on a transformative post-2015 agenda, December 2014
- Council Conclusions: The Overarching Post 2015 Agenda
From the UN:
- The road to dignity by 2030: ending poverty, transforming all lives and protecting the planet – Synthesis report of the Secretary-General on the Post-2015 sustainable development agenda, December 2014
- Report of the Open Working Group of the General Assembly on Sustainable Development Goals, August 2014
- A Regional Perspective on the Post‐2015 United Nations Development Agenda, 2013