574th Plenary session, with the following guests and debates:
- Young people and the labour market in the context of the European Year of Youth, linked to the adoption of the SOC/721 opinion on "The Equal Treatment of Young People in the Labour Market" and the EESC Resolution on the European Year of Youth*, with Nicolas Schmit, European Commissioner responsible for Jobs and Social Rights, on Thursday 15 December at 11:30 a.m.
- Youth education for SDGs and sustainable food, including a presentation of the CAP4ALL Project, with the participation of a group of children, linked to the NAT/860 opinion "Empowering youth to achieve sustainable development through education" and the NAT/855 opinion on "Evaluation of the EU School Scheme", on Thursday 15 December 12:30 p.m.
- EU's relations with its Southern Neighbourhood, linked to the adoption of the REX/537 information report on "COVID-19: the role of civil society in the reconstruction and resilience of the Euro- Mediterranean region" and the REX/549 information report on the "Digital transition in the Euro- Mediterranean region", with Álvaro Albacete Perea, Deputy Secretary-General of the Union for the Mediterranean (in charge of Higher Education and Research), and Josep Ferré, Executive Director of the Anna Lindh Foundation, on Wednesday 14 December at 3 p.m.
- Investments to promote gender equality: the role of finance and public recovery policies, linked to the adoption of the SOC/723 opinion on "Gender lens investing as a way to improve gender equality in the European Union" and the ECO/584 opinion on "Gender-based Investments in National Recovery and Resilience Plans", with Ivailo Kalfin, Executive Director of Eurofound (tbc), Kinga Stanislawska, Founder of European Women in VC (Venture Capital) and Xenia Kazoli, Executive vice chairwoman of the Hellenic corporate governance council, on Wednesday 14 December at 5 p.m.
- Civil Society Prize award ceremony on Thursday 15 December at 10 a.m.