Maximum 4 months / minimum 4 weeks before the event
- Fill in and submit the online form
- While planning your event, please ensure that you stick to the EESC's working hours:
and the duration of the lunch break (1.5 hrs).
- room availability,
- section's interest and members' availability,
- Sends a confirmation email to the organisers with all the documents and deadlines requested.
2 weeks before the event
- Send to the EESC coordinator :
- draft or final agenda,
- technical needs (USB, projector, recording, microphones etc.),
- the insurance policy (civil liability covering any material damage for the day of the event).
- Take care of the catering arrangements (with Sodexo or an external provider) – do not forget to provide water in the meeting room.
- technical set-up,
- any other arrangements.
5 working days before the events
- list of participants
- name / surname
- ID number
- country of residence
- badge template
- latest agenda
Forwards the list of participants to the Security Department to ensure access.
The day of the event
- registration of participants,
- cross-check of ID data,
- deliver badges,
- signposting (if necessary).
Available for any advice or coordination during the event.
2 weeks after the event
- produce the report with the conclusions of the event,
- send the report to the EESC coordinator.
Disseminates the report via:
- the EESC website;
- internally to the sections concerned.