557th Plenary session, with the following guests and debates:
- Presentation of the priorities of the Portuguese Presidency by António Costa, Prime Minister of Portugal, on Wednesday 27 January at 2.45 p.m.
- Presentation of the 2021 Commission work programme and the Strategic Foresight Report by Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President of the European Commission – Interinstitutional Relations and Foresight, on Wednesday 27 January at 4 p.m.
- Debate on A New Pact on Migration and Asylum with Ylva Johansson, Commissioner for Home Affairs on Wednesday 27 January at 5.30 p.m.
- Debate on The new EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement with Michel Barnier, Head of the European Commission's Task Force for Relations with the United Kingdom, on Thursday 28 January at 10.30 a.m.
- Presentation of the UN's official mission to the EU institutions by Olivier De Schutter, UN Special Rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, on Thursday 28 January at 12 noon
You will be able to follow the debates by web streaming.