Groupe des travailleurs - Related Newsletters
Newsletter of the Workers' Group for the end of the 2015-2020 mandate, including an overview of adopted opinions, plenary debates and group activities in July and September 2020.
Newsletter of the Workers' Group for December 2019 and January 2020, including an overview of adopted opinions, plenary debates and group activities.
Dans ce bulletin vous trouverez un aperçu des avis adoptés, dont les rapporteurs sont des membres du groupe des travailleurs, des débats en plénière et des activités du groupe, ainsi qu'une présentation graphique d
“The upcoming European Elections, taking place 23-26 May 2019, are going to be decisive for all European citizens. To help you engage your national members in the campaign leading up to the elections, the EESC Workers’ Group has prepared an EU Election Special that provides you with several resources outlining the importance of the European Union in citizens’ everyday lives and its accomplishments for working people. I invite you to share these resources with your national networks. The EU is by no means perfect – we need a Europe that works for everyone and leaves no one behind. To achieve this we must encourage trade unionists across the EU to vote for progressive politicians who support the trade union agenda for a fairer Europe based on democracy and social justice, quality jobs, decent wages and a socially fair and just transition to a low-carbon and digital economy.”
Newsletter from the Workers' Group from March 2019 Plenary Session.
In this edition:
- Debates on Sustainable Europe, the European Citizens Initiative on Stop Extremism, and with the president of the French Economic and Social Committee, Patrick Bernasconi
- Adopted opinions on the Fake News and Disinformation, Sustainable Europe, Endocrine Disruptors, EU Education, Harmonised Standards, and Education and Vocational Training.
- New Workers' Group President, Oliver Röpke
Newsletter from the Workers' Group, bringing news from the February Plenary Session, including debates on the Future of Europe and the Common Agricultural Policy, and opinions on minimum income, healthy diet, the annual growth survey, and transport after brexit.
Bulletin du groupe des travailleurs en anglais et français de la session plénière de janvier 2019.
Dans cette édition:
- Débats sur le Brexit, la présidence roumaine et l'Organisation mondiale du commerce
- Conférence: Vers un instrument juridiquement contraignant sur les entreprises et les droits de l'homme
- Avis adoptés sur la politique économique 2019 de la zone euro, le préfinancement des fonds européens et les normes communes applicables au retour des ressortissants de pays tiers en séjour irrégulier.
December plenary adopted many relevant opinions on migration, terrorist content online, the Globalisation Adjustment Fund, Multilateral Investment Courts in Free Trade Agreements, EURATOM, and many others. The session also hosted a debate with Frans Timmermans.
In this issue you can find as well an overview of the Workers' Group extraordinary meeting held in Brussels in November.