Summary of adopted EESC opinions with Rapporteurs or Co-Rapporteurs from the Workers' Group, for the plenaries of September to December 2021
Grupo dos Trabalhadores (Grupo II) - Related Newsletters
Summary of adopted EESC opinions with Rapporteurs or Co-Rapporteurs from the Workers' Group, for the plenaries of January to July 2021
Newsletter of the Workers' Group for the end of the 2015-2020 mandate, including an overview of adopted opinions, plenary debates and group activities in July and September 2020.
Newsletter of the Workers' Group for December 2019 and January 2020, including an overview of adopted opinions, plenary debates and group activities.
“The upcoming European Elections, taking place 23-26 May 2019, are going to be decisive for all European citizens. To help you engage your national members in the campaign leading up to the elections, the EESC Workers’ Group has prepared an EU Election Special that provides you with several resources outlining the importance of the European Union in citizens’ everyday lives and its accomplishments for working people. I invite you to share these resources with your national networks. The EU is by no means perfect – we need a Europe that works for everyone and leaves no one behind. To achieve this we must encourage trade unionists across the EU to vote for progressive politicians who support the trade union agenda for a fairer Europe based on democracy and social justice, quality jobs, decent wages and a socially fair and just transition to a low-carbon and digital economy.”
Newsletter from the Workers' Group from March 2019 Plenary Session.
In this edition:
- Debates on Sustainable Europe, the European Citizens Initiative on Stop Extremism, and with the president of the French Economic and Social Committee, Patrick Bernasconi
- Adopted opinions on the Fake News and Disinformation, Sustainable Europe, Endocrine Disruptors, EU Education, Harmonised Standards, and Education and Vocational Training.
- New Workers' Group President, Oliver Röpke
Newsletter from the Workers' Group, bringing news from the February Plenary Session, including debates on the Future of Europe and the Common Agricultural Policy, and opinions on minimum income, healthy diet, the annual growth survey, and transport after brexit.
Newsletter from the Workers' Group in English and French, from January 2019 Plenary Session.
In this edition:
- Debates on Brexit, the Romanian Presidency, and the World Trade Organisation
- Conference Towards a legally binding instrument on Business and Human Rights
- Adopted opinions on the Euro Area Economic Policy 2019, Pre-financing of European Funds, and common standards for returning illegally staying third-country nationals.