- believes that the amount earmarked for the customs programme may prove to be insufficient in view of the breadth of the proposal's objectives and the targets set. It recommends Member States to increase their willingness to tackle fraud together;
- recommends that the programme be run in a way that ensures simultaneous roll-out of technological innovations to all the participating Member States;
- recommends encouraging the Member States to increase their willingness to tackle fraud together;
- recommends that the programme help to strengthen respect for fundamental rights and data protection within its sphere of application;
- recommends that participating countries be helped to meet their obligation to report on implementation of the programme using the proposed indicators.
For more information please contact the INT Section Secretariat.