This page is also available in
Membres representants l'Union européenne
Members representing the Georgian side:
- Kakha Gogolashvili - Georgian Foundation for Strategic and International Studies, Chair of the Georgian National Platform at the EaP CSF
- Lasha Tughushi - European Initiative – Liberal Academy Tbilisi
- Irakli Petriashvili - Georgian Trade Union Confederation
- Giorgi Kacharava - EU-Georgia Business Council (EUGBC)
- Ana Natsvlishvili - Georgian Young Lawyers' Association
- Eka Gigauri - Transparency International Georgia
- Keti Chachava - Center of Development and Democracy
- Natia Kuprashvili - Georgian Association of Regional Broadcasters
- Nino Elizbarashvili - Georgian Association "Woman in Business"
- Oleg Shatberashvili - Association European Studies for Innovative Development in Georgia
- Mariam Jorjadze - Biological Farming Association “Elkana”
- Manana Kochladze - Association "Green Alternative"
- Nino Chkobadze - Greens Movement of Georgia
- Alexandra Kalatozishvili - Foundation "Multi- Ethnic Resource Centre on Civic Education Development"
- Nato Bachiashvili - International Center of Geopolitical research
- Tamar Khuntsaria - Center for Social Sciences (CSS)
- Marina Mizandari - Eastern Partnership Arts and Culture Council
- Mikheil Mirziashvili - Regional Centre for Strategic Studies (RCSS)