- Roadmap: Rural Development – long term vision for rural areas (EC Communication to be published mid-2021) and commitment made by AGRI Commissioner Wojciechowski during EP hearing (2019)
- CAP: Rural development spending during 2021-2022 transitional regulation: 2021-2022 & EU budget: the Common Agricultural Policy beyond 2020 & Factsheet November 2020: Working with Parliament and Council to make the CAP reform fit for the European Green Deal
- Communication: "A Farm to Fork Strategy"
- Communication: "The European Green Deal"
- Communicating Cohesion policy in 2021-2027
- Study 2021: Assessment Study of the Urban Innovative Actions 2014-2020
- ENRD (European Network for Rural Development)
- Territorial Agenda 2030 – A future for all places
- European Parliament Intergroup on Rural, Mountainous and Remote Areas (RUMRA) & Smart villages intergroup
- Research for AGRI Committee (2020) – The Farm to Fork Strategy implications for Agriculture and the CAP
- Research for REGI Committee (2020) – EU Cohesion Policy in non-urban areas
- Resolution 2018: EU Agenda for Rural, Mountainous and Remote Areas
- EPP Paper 2017: Smart farming: bringing safe food, sustainable land management and jobs to rural areas
Cour des comptes
- Special report No 10/2017: EU support to young farmers should be better targeted to foster effective generational renewal
Comité des régions
- Opinion: EU strategy for Rural Revival
- Factsheet on "Experiences and lessons learned by regions and cities during the COVID-19 crisis" (under discussion)
- European Network of Rural Development: Cork 2.0 Declaration 2016 "A better Life in Rural Areas"
- Jacques Delors Institute: paper Rural Semester as a tool to deliver a truly holistic policy for rural areas
- The European Rural Parliament (ERP): Manifesto 2019
- OECD (2019): Megatrends: Building Better Future for Regions, Cities and Rural Areas
- SHERPA (2020): contribution to the long-term vision for rural areas
- Euromontana (2020): Towards a Long-Term Vision for Mountains' Rural Areas
- ELARD (European LEADER Association for Rural Development, 2020): The voice of rural Europe for the future of Europe
- R.E.D. (2016): a new strategic proposal for 2030 “Making Europe grow with its rural territories”
- ARC (Agricultural & Rural Convention, 2020): Working Document on "A Vision and Strategy for Rural Europe – Now."