Related EESC opinions:
- INT/699 Economic potential of EU competitiveness – state-owned enterprises
- INT/692 Smart regulation - SMEs
- INT/619 Competitiveness programme
- CCMI/124 Quality Framework for Restructuring and anticipation of change
- CCMI/119 Industrial changes in the pharmaceutical sector
- CCMI/108 - A Stronger European Industry for Growth and Economic Recovery - Industrial Policy Communication Update COM(2012) 582 final
- CCMI/083 - An industrial policy for the globalised era – putting competitiveness and sustainability at centre stage
- CCMI/079 EU crisis exit strategies and industrial change: more precarious or sustainable jobs?
- CCMI/077 The impact of industrial change on employment
For more information please contact the INT Section Secretariat.