9th meeting of the EU-Montenegro Civil Society Joint Consultative Committee.
This 10th JCC was held in Brussels and it tackled the following issues:
- The current state of play in EU-Montenegro relations and the accession process
- The digitalization as a tool for social and economic development
- Public administration reform
- Overview of the civil society in Montenegro
- State of the media sector in Montenegro
- The Joint Declaration from the meeting was adopted
For the 11th time, the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) and Montenegro held the Civil Society Joint Consultative Committee (JCC) in Podgorica, Montenegro.
This meeting tackled following issues:
- Assessment of the state of play in Montenegro accession negotiations to the EU
- Chapter 19 of the accession negotiations – Social policy and employment, with a special focus on the European Pillar of Social Rights
- Chapter 2 of the accession negotiations – Free movement of workers
- Overview of the Civil Society situation in Montenegro
For the 12th time, the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) and Montenegro held the Civil Society Joint Consultative Committee (JCC). The JCC is a civil society platform established between the EESC and Montenegrin civil society. It complements with a civil society point of view the EU institutional framework related to the Stabilisation and Association Agreement between the EU and Montenegro. This joint institution allows civil society organisations on both sides to monitor the country's accession negotiations. It is also a platform to discuss issues of common interest and to inform the public at large on the challenges ahead during the accession period.
This 12th JCC was held in Brussels and tackled the following issues: