- The Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU: EU today and tomorrow;
- REFIT Platform: improving regulatory frameworks for economic growth;
- Dealing with a Dis-United Kingdom;
- Businesses and consumers will win from an inclusive circular economy;
- Artificial intelligence at the service of transport
This study analyses the impact of changes in corporate tax on investment, growth, employment and public finance. It is based on both a review of existing theoretical and empirical literature and a new event study considering the economic impact of significant changes in corporate tax rates in developed economies between 1981 and 2014.