European Citizens' Initiative
- EU website: European Citizens' Initiatives
- EU website: Save bees and farmers ! Towards a bee-friendly agriculture for a healthy environment
- Campaigning website: Save bees and farmers !
- News: Green Deal: pioneering proposals to restore Europe's nature by 2050 and halve pesticide use by 2030
- Proposal: Regulation on the sustainable use of plant protection products
- Proposal: Regulation on nature restoration
- Website: Sustainable use of pesticides
- Website: Farm to Fork targets - Progress
- Legislative train: Proposal for a regulation on the sustainable use of plant protection products
- Legislative train: Proposal for a regulation on nature restoration
- Website: Pesticides in food: what is the European Parliament doing to help?
- Own-initiative report: Implementation of Directive 2009/128/EC on the sustainable use of pesticides
- Joint statement on the revision of the Sustainable Use of Pesticides Directive
- French National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and the Environment (INRAE): An EU-wide farm network demonstrating and promoting cost-effective IPM strategies (IPMworks)
- United Nations: The EU framework for the sustainable use of pesticides