Priorities of the European Committee of the Regions, with Vasco Alves Cordeiro, President of the European Committee of the Regions;
Debate on "Ensuring gender equality and tackling gender-based violence" with Cristina Fabre, Team leader on gender-based violence, European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE);
Priorities of the Czech Presidency of the Council, with Jan Lipavský, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic;
Resolution on the European Economic and Social Committee's contribution to the 2023 European Commission's work programme;
New EU-US Trade and Technology Council in action: priorities for business, workers and consumers and necessary safeguards, with Fredrik Erixon, economist and writer.
Digital rights and principles, with Professor Andrea RENDA, Senior Research Fellow and Head of Global Governance, Regulation, Innovation and the Digital Economy at the Centre for European Policy Studies;
The results and the follow-up of the Conference on the Future of Europe, with Dubravka ŠUICA, Vice-President of the European Commission for Democracy and Demography;
The situation in Ukraine and the adoption of the EESC resolution "Ukraine – from relief to reconstruction – proposals by European civil society", with H. E. Ambassador Vsevolod CHENTSOV, Head of the Ukrainian Mission to the European Union, Marta BARANDIY, representing Promote Ukraine, and Mariya KOROLCHUK, representing the Community Organised Relief Effort (CORE) and Funky Citizens
- Debate on "The impact of COVID-19 on fundamental rights and the rule of law across the EU and the future of democracy", with Věra Jourová, European Commission Vice-President for Values and Transparency,
- Debate entitled "How can we create a more resilient, innovative and sustainable tourism?" with: Martha Schultz, Managing Director of the Schultz Group, Vice-President of EUROCHAMBRES and Vice-President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, Alberto Corti, Head of the Tourism Sector of the Italian General Confederation of Enterprises, Professions and Self-Employment Confcommercio-Imprese per l'Italia, Kerstin Howald, Political Secretary of the European Federation of Trade Unions in the Food, Agriculture and Tourism, and Claudia Monteiro De Aguiar, Member of the European Parliament, rapporteur on the topic "Establishing an EU strategy for sustainable tourism"
- Debate on "Fit for 55': delivering the EU's 2030 Climate Target on the way to climate neutrality" with Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President of the Commission, in charge of the European Green Deal, replaced by a spontaneous debate on the aggression against Ukraine
- Presentation of the priorities of the French Presidency, with the remote participation of Clément BEAUNE, Secretary of State for European Affairs in the French Government, on Wednesday 19 January at 5.30 p.m.
- Debate related to the European Year of Youth 2022, with the participation of Anne Kjær BATHEL, representing the European Young Leaders' programme, Joe ELBORN, Secretary General of the European Youth Forum, and Miriam TEUMA, President of the European Steering Committee for Youth, Council of Europe, on Wednesday 19 January at 4.30 p.m.
- Debate on The Future of EU Trade Policy in A Changing Global Reality (linked to the opinion REX/535), with Jean-Marie Paugam, Deputy Director-General of the World Trade Organisation;
- Debate on The Long-Term Strategy for Rural Areas (linked to the opinion NAT/820), with Janusz Wojciechowski, Commissioner for Agriculture;
- Debate on the New Industrial Strategy (linked to the opinions INT/935 and CCMI/185) with Padmashree Gehl Sampath, Berkman Klein Fellow, Harvard University.
- Debate on Securing Media Freedom and Diversity in Europe with Ricardo Gutiérrez, Secretary-General of the European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) and Julie Majerczak, Head of Brussels Office of Reporters without Borders.
- Debate on Cohesion policy with Elisa Ferreira, Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms.
- Presentation of the Priorities of the Slovenian Presidency (linked to opinion SOC/684) by Anže Logar, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia, on Thursday 8 July at 10 a.m.
- Debate on A post-Covid economy that works for all - Towards a well-being economy? with Tim Jackson, economist; Fabrice Murtin, economist; Sandrine Dixson-Declève, co-president of the Club of Rome, and James Watson, ECON Director at Business Europe, on Wednesday 7 July at 2.45 p.m.
- Debate on Artificial Intelligence and Real Values: Our Digital Future (linked to opinions INT/933, INT/942 and INT/943) with Jayant Narayan, Lead, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, World Economic Forum, co-lead Global AI Action Alliance, on Wednesday 7 July at 5 p.m.
Debate on the European Green Deal with Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission responsible for the European Green Deal.
EESC's contribution to the European Commission's 2022 work programme.
New Strategy for the Implementation of the Charter of Fundamental Rights and the European Democracy Action Plan with Didier Reynders, European Commissioner for Justice.
EESC kick-off event in the framework of the Conference on the Future of Europe – Bringing the European project back to citizens
- Debate on the Strategy for Sustainable and Smart Mobility with Adina Vălean, European Commissioner for Transport, on Wednesday 28 April at 10 a.m.
- Debate on the European Pillar of Social Rights Action Plan, the Porto Social Summit and the upcoming EU Action Plan for Social Economy with Nicolas Schmit, European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights, on Wednesday 28 April at 11 a.m.
In this March issue:
– Debate on the European Disability Rights Strategy with Helena Dalli, European Commissioner for Equality
– Debate with Olivér Várhelyi, European Commissioner for Neighbourhood and Enlargement, on Enhancing the accession process - A credible EU perspective for the Western Balkans (linked to REX/533)
– Debate with Valdis Dombrovskis, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission for An Economy that Works for People