Follow the 559th Plenary session!
In this March issue:
– Debate on the European Disability Rights Strategy with Helena Dalli, European Commissioner for Equality
– Debate with Olivér Várhelyi, European Commissioner for Neighbourhood and Enlargement, on Enhancing the accession process - A credible EU perspective for the Western Balkans (linked to REX/533)
– Debate with Valdis Dombrovskis, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission for An Economy that Works for People
In this edition:
• Debate on the Conference on the Future of Europe with Dubravka Šuica, Vice-President of the European Commission for Democracy and Demography
• Resolution on the Involvement of Organised Civil Society in the National Recovery and Resilience Plans – What works and what does not? – followed by a debate with Johannes Hahn, European Commissioner for Budget and Administration
• Award ceremony for the EESC Civil Solidarity Prize: Civil society against COVID-19
EESC Information Newsletter - January 2021 - 01/21
EESC Information letter - December 2020 - 12
United for the future of Europe: the new president is determined to rebuild the EESC's unity and reputation and demonstrate its added value in influencing policy shaping at EU level!
EESC Newsletter - October 2020 (edition: renewal)
The challenges of contemporary participatory democracy in a Europe that is rebuilding itself: an initial contribution from the Economic and Social Councils and similar institutions to the Conference on the Future of Europe.