- Joint Communication from the European Commission and High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy
- European Parliament resolution of 13 September 2017 on EU political relations with Latin America
- Council Conclusions on the Joint HR/Commission Communication on EU relations with Latin America and the Caribbean, "Joining forces for a common future"
- European Commission website on EU-Colombia/Ecuador/Peru Trade Agreement - evaluation
- EU trade with Latin America and the Caribbean
- The EU and Latin America and the Caribbean: towards a stronger partnership?
- The EU-Colombia/Peru/Ecuador Domestic Advisory Group dedicated webpage
- Conclusions of the Joint Meeting of the Advisory Groups / National mechanisms - Colombia, October 2019
- Joint declaration of the Advisory Groups from the EU, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador - Ecuador, December 2018
- Summary of the discussion and key messages of civil society representatives and participants from the EU, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador - November 2017
- Summary of the discussion and key messages of civil society representatives and participants from the EU, Colombia and Peru - December 2016
- Summary outcome of discussion at the joint meeting of the representatives of the civil society Domestic Advisory Groups of the UE and Colombia - June 2015
- EU, Peru and Colombia Trade Agreement - Sub-Committee on Trade and Sustainable Development - Joint Statement - February 2014
- Related EESC opinion: REX/510 "The role of DAGs in monitoring the implementation of FTAs"
Evaluation of the role of civil society in the participation structures under the European Union/Colombia/Peru/Ecuador Agreement (information report) - Related links
This page is also available in