The European Economic and Social Committee, Directorate for Logistics, (hereinafter referred to as "the seller"), plans to proceed with the sale and removal of the Heidelberg GTO ZP 52 Offset Press, Serial No: 710147, year of construction 1993. The technical specifications of the offset press are as follows:
- Maximum paper size 36 x 52 cm;
- Minimum paper size 10.5 x 14.5 cm;
- 1 electric motor for AC three-phase 380 V;
- 1 WEKO T6 anti-passage powder mop;
- 1 Bacher Control 2000 tracking system per jaw plate group;
- Heidelberg feeder with tablecloth;
- machine equipped with Alcolor film wetting device;
- Technotrans circulating pumps for mooring water, cooling device;
- control panel with lateral and circumferential register control via CPTronic;
- electronic control of double sheets;
- electronic control of the pulling rectifier.
The Committee of the Regions is also taking part in this call for tender as an associated institution.
Participation in this tender is by invitation only. Economic operators wishing to participate must send an expression of interest to participate by e-mail to the following address: procurement-pgfccor [dot] europa [dot] eu
indicating the full contact details of the contact point (name, function within the company, telephone number, e-mail and postal addresses). The purpose of the e-mail should read as follows: ["CESE/DL/02/2019 - Sale of the Heidelberg GTO ZP 52 Offset Press"]. Please request an acknowledgment of receipt of your email
Please do not submit an offer at this stage.
The selected economic operators will receive after the 28/10/2019 the tender documents, which more detail the terms of the sale.