IN THIS ISSUE:
- European society should transition from a throw‑away culture to a more sustainable, job‑rich era;
- EESC calls upon Commissioner Katainen to operationalise investment plan without delay;
- Commission must push for greater solidarity in 2017, says EESC in debate with 1st VP Timmermans;
- Solidarity with migrants in the European Union;
- Celebrating Civil society at its best;
- EESC youth initiative Your Europe, Your Say! 2017 kicks off;
- Discover how the EESC has made a difference - corporate video.