Darbdavių grupė (I grupė) - Related Newsletters
- Industrial policy must be addressed in a horizontal manner;
- The Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union;
- "Abenomics" and its impact on Japan's economic situation;
- Transport – Being globally competitive means including women;
- Sustainable finance at the heart of the fight against climate change.
Topics: Trading up for a stronger EU27 - free trade in the future: the social partners' perspective; Employers on the services e-card; Completing EMU Makes Good Sense; EU – a healthy monetary background and fresh finance; SMIT: New internal market information tool – new burden for companies
- Impact of digitalisation on labour markets
- Brexit: why the Irish Border is a core issue?
- A Paris-style agreement is needed on the future of work
- The Common Agriculture Policy: it's less about direct payments than you think!
- The Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU: EU today and tomorrow;
- REFIT Platform: improving regulatory frameworks for economic growth;
- Dealing with a Dis-United Kingdom;
- Businesses and consumers will win from an inclusive circular economy;
- Artificial intelligence at the service of transport
Topics: Private sector investment in the EU: call for concrete actions!; Emmanuel Macron's term of office: an opportunity for Europe; The 4th meeting of The EU-Ukraine Civil Society Platform; On the significant EU economic policy challenges for the Visegrád-4 countries
Topics: What Future for the Euro? Why an Energy Performance of Buildings Directive review? CCMI contributes to European leadership in strategic sectors Consultations on the Common Agricultural Policy