The general objective of the Report is to study the recent evolution of the social economy in the European Union. It focuses on three areas: firstly, the social economy and the emergent concepts/movements related to it, secondly, the public policies adopted in both the EU and the member states in recent years to enhance the social economy sector and thirdly, measuring the weight of the social economy in each EU member country.
Displaying 51 - 53 of 53
Newsletter of the Various Interests' Group
- The Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU: EU today and tomorrow;
- REFIT Platform: improving regulatory frameworks for economic growth;
- Dealing with a Dis-United Kingdom;
- Businesses and consumers will win from an inclusive circular economy;
- Artificial intelligence at the service of transport