With this package of measures the Commission continues to deliver on its Single Market Strategy – a roadmap to unlock the full potential of the Single Market. This will make it easier for people and companies to manage their paperwork online in their home country or when working, living or doing business in another EU country and it will help ensure that commonly agreed EU rules are respected.
Other relevant EESC opinions:
- The Start-up and Scale-up Initiative (INT/812)
- Free movement/public documents (INT/700)
- Upgrading the single market (INT/773)
- Internal Market Information System (IMI) (INT/572)
- Administrative cooperation (INT/481)
For more information please contact the INT Section Secretariat