Newsletter of the Workers' Group for December 2019 and January 2020, including an overview of adopted opinions, plenary debates and group activities.
- Binding United Nations treaty on business and human rights - Thomas Wagnsonner
- External aid, investment and trade as instruments to reduce economic migration, with a special focus on Africa - Thomas Wagnsonner
- Common Minimum Standards in the field of unemployment insurance in EU Member States – A concrete step towards the effective implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights - Oliver Röpke
- Report on competition policy 2018 - Gerardo Larghi
- Eastern Baltic Cod - Gerardo Larghi
- The sustainable economy we need - Peter Schmidt
- Croatian EU Presidency Priorities
- European Citizens' Initiative 'End the Cage'
- COP25 and the European Green New Deal
- Farewell to the UK members
- From development to partnership
- Reception with MEPs at the European Parliament
- Going Local 'For a European Just Transition Strategy'
- Debates with Laurent Berger (ETUC President) and Miriam Dalli (S&D Vice-President, Malta MEP)
- Civil Society Prize
- President Activities