Over the course of the project, the Social Economy Category of the EESC decided to contribute asking a number of stakeholders to answer four questions.
The key conclusions from the responses given were as follows:
- Improve access to suitable financing instruments
- Provide technical, capacity building and business development support
- Safeguard the Social Economy in its different forms
- Immediately finalise the Statues for European Association
- Partnerships and better cooperation across sectors
The questions and the detailed answers are reproduced in the appendix