- Luca Jahier, President of the European Economic and Social Committee
Keynote opening "The urgency to align finance with Paris Agreement"
- Professor Jeffrey D. Sachs, Director of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network, Director of the Center for Sustainable Development at Columbia University (video message)
Panel debate: "Redirecting public and private funds towards the fight against climate change and the real economy"
Introduction and moderation by Rudy De Leeuw, EESC Rapporteur on "Climate Finance Pact"
- Call for a Climate-Finance Pact | Pierre Larrouturou, Delegate General, Climate-Finance Pact Collective
- Tools for supporting innovation | Tom Mitchell, Chief Strategy Officer, Climate KIC
Panel debate: "Unlocking more and better climate action by shifting the approach to climate finance access"
Introduction and moderation by Cillian Lohan, EESC Rapporteur on "Facilitating access to climate finance for non-state actors"
- Bottlenecks in climate finance access | Robert Hall, President, Ecolise
- The Global Lab: using technical assistance to design and implement innovative financial mechanisms | Dario Abramskiehn, Senior Analyst, Climate Policy Initiative (CPI)
- Raffaele Mauro Petriccione, Director-General – Directorate-General "Climate Action" (CLIMA), European Commission