9.30 a.m. – 1 p.m. Public Hearing
- Vitas Mačiulis, EESC rapporteur on the External Dimension of the EU Energy Policy
- Emmanuel Tuchscherer, Director for European Affairs, Engie
- Jeffrey Piper, Senior Expert, International Relations and Enlargement Unit, Directorate–General for Energy, European Commission
- Andras Rozmer, Policy Officer, Energy, Diplomacy, Global Issues and Counter-Terrorism, European External Action Service
- Marco Giuli, Policy Analyst, European Policy Center
- Cem İskender Aydın, Environmental Economist, TEMA Foundation
A debate, moderated by the President of the Study Group, Mr Peel, will follow.
Interpretation: from EN/IT/LT into EN/IT/LT.