- The Estonian Presidency of the Council of the EU: EU today and tomorrow;
- REFIT Platform: improving regulatory frameworks for economic growth;
- Dealing with a Dis-United Kingdom;
- Businesses and consumers will win from an inclusive circular economy;
- Artificial intelligence at the service of transport
This study analyses the impact of changes in corporate tax on investment, growth, employment and public finance. It is based on both a review of existing theoretical and empirical literature and a new event study considering the economic impact of significant changes in corporate tax rates in developed economies between 1981 and 2014.
This report was prepared by the Institute for Market Economics (IME) and is dedicated to the study of skills mismatches in the EU and their effect on the competitiveness of EU businesses. It includes a comprehensive review of existing literature on the issue and outlines some of the main conclusions regarding the relation of skill mismatches to education, personal and aggregate productivity, labour market dynamics and outcomes, innovation capacity and competitiveness.
EESC calls on EU policymakers to incentivise growth in European beer sector