Newsletter of the Workers' Group for October 2019 plenary, including an overview of adopted opinions, plenary debates and group activities.
- Leaving no one behind when implementing the 2030 Sustainable Development Agenda - Peter Schmidt
- Human-centric artificial intelligence - Franca Salis-Madinier
- Annual Growth Survey 2019 - Anne Demelenne
- The role of trade and investment policies in enhancing the EU economic performance - Tanja Buzek
- Ensure inclusive sectoral transition to a digitalised rail industry - Guy Pierre Albert Theo Greivelding
- Delivering on the circular economy action plan - Peter Schmidt
- Generational renewal in agriculture - Piroska Kállay
- The EESC contibrution to the 2020 Commission work programme and beyond - Rudy de Leeuw
- Debate with Michel Barnier, EU Chief negotiator for Brexit
- Debate 'A cultural vision for Europe'
- Málaga Civil Society Media Seminar 2019
- Fundamental Rights and Rule of Law Conference
- Workers' Group President Visit to Cyprus
- Workers' Group Meeting: MEP Nicolas Schmit (S&D, Luxembourg)