Priorities of the European Committee of the Regions, with Vasco Alves Cordeiro, President of the European Committee of the Regions;
Debate on "Ensuring gender equality and tackling gender-based violence" with Cristina Fabre, Team leader on gender-based violence, European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE);
Priorities of the Czech Presidency of
Digital rights and principles, with Professor Andrea RENDA, Senior Research Fellow and Head of Global Governance, Regulation, Innovation and the Digital Economy at the Centre for European Policy Studies;
The results and the follow-up of the Conference on the Future of Europe, with Dubravka ŠUICA, Vice-President of the European Commission for Demo
- Debate on "The impact of COVID-19 on fundamental rights and the rule of law across the EU and the future of democracy", with Věra Jourová, European Commission Vice-President for Values and Transparency,
- Debate entitled "How can we create a more resilient, innovative and sustainable tourism?" with: Martha Schultz, Managing Director of the S
- Presentation of the priorities of the French Presidency, with the remote participation of Clément BEAUNE, Secretary of State for European Affairs in the French Government, on Wednesday 19 January at 5.30 p.m.
- Debate related to the European Year of Youth 2022, with the participation of Anne Kjær BATHEL, representing the European Young Leader
- Debate on The Future of EU Trade Policy in A Changing Global Reality (linked to the opinion REX/535), with Jean-Marie Paugam, Deputy Director-General of the World Trade Organisation;
- Debate on The Long-Term Strategy for Rural Areas (linked to the opinion NAT/820), with Janusz Wojciechowski, Commissioner for Agriculture;
- Debate on the New In
- Debate on Securing Media Freedom and Diversity in Europe with Ricardo Gutiérrez, Secretary-General of the European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) and Julie Majerczak, Head of Brussels Office of Reporters without Borders.
- Debate on Cohesion policy with Elisa Ferreira, Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms.