Priorities of the European Committee of the Regions, with Vasco Alves Cordeiro, President of the European Committee of the Regions;
Debate on "Ensuring gender equality and tackling gender-based violence" with Cristina Fabre, Team leader on gender-based violence, European Institute for Gender Equality (EIGE);
Priorities of the Czech Presidency of the Council, with Jan Lipavský, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic;
Resolution on the European Economic and Social Committee's contribution to the 2023 European Commission's work programme;
New EU-US Trade and Tec
Follow the Plenary session!
Digital rights and principles, with Professor Andrea RENDA, Senior Research Fellow and Head of Global Governance, Regulation, Innovation and the Digital Economy at the Centre for European Policy Studies;
The results and the follow-up of the Conference on the Future of Europe, with Dubravka ŠUICA, Vice-President of the European Commission for Democracy and Demography;
The situation in Ukraine and the adoption of the EESC resolution "Ukraine – from relief to reconstruction – proposals by European civil society", with H. E.
- Debate on "The impact of COVID-19 on fundamental rights and the rule of law across the EU and the future of democracy", with Věra Jourová, European Commission Vice-President for Values and Transparency,
- Debate entitled "How can we create a more resilient, innovative and sustainable tourism?" with: Martha Schultz, Managing Director of the Schultz Group, Vice-President of EUROCHAMBRES and Vice-President of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, Alberto Corti, Head of the Tourism Sector of the Italian General Confederation of Enterprises, Professions and Self-Employment
- Presentation of the priorities of the French Presidency, with the remote participation of Clément BEAUNE, Secretary of State for European Affairs in the French Government, on Wednesday 19 January at 5.30 p.m.
- Debate related to the European Year of Youth 2022, with the participation of Anne Kjær BATHEL, representing the European Young Leaders' programme, Joe ELBORN, Secretary General of the European Youth Forum, and Miriam TEUMA, President of the European Steering Committee for Youth, Council of Europe, on Wednesday 19 January at 4.30 p.m.
- Debate on The Future of EU Trade Policy in A Changing Global Reality (linked to the opinion REX/535), with Jean-Marie Paugam, Deputy Director-General of the World Trade Organisation;
- Debate on The Long-Term Strategy for Rural Areas (linked to the opinion NAT/820), with Janusz Wojciechowski, Commissioner for Agriculture;
- Debate on the New Industrial Strategy (linked to the opinions INT/935 and CCMI/185) with Padmashree Gehl Sampath, Berkman Klein Fellow, Harvard University.
- Debate on Securing Media Freedom and Diversity in Europe with Ricardo Gutiérrez, Secretary-General of the European Federation of Journalists (EFJ) and Julie Majerczak, Head of Brussels Office of Reporters without Borders.
- Debate on Cohesion policy with Elisa Ferreira, Commissioner for Cohesion and Reforms.