Debate on the European Green Deal with Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission responsible for the European Green Deal.
EESC's contribution to the European Commission's 2022 work programme.
New Strategy for the Implementation of the Charter of Fundamental Rights and the European Democracy Action Plan with Didier Reynders, European Commissioner for Justice.
EESC kick-off event in the framework of the Conference on the Future of Europe – Bringing the European project back to citizens
Follow the 561th Plenary session!
- Debate on the Strategy for Sustainable and Smart Mobility with Adina Vălean, European Commissioner for Transport, on Wednesday 28 April at 10 a.m.
- Debate on the European Pillar of Social Rights Action Plan, the Porto Social Summit and the upcoming EU Action Plan for Social Economy with Nicolas Schmit, European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights, on Wednesday 28 April at 11 a.m.
In this March issue:
– Debate on the European Disability Rights Strategy with Helena Dalli, European Commissioner for Equality
– Debate with Olivér Várhelyi, European Commissioner for Neighbourhood and Enlargement, on Enhancing the accession process - A credible EU perspective for the Western Balkans (linked to REX/533)
– Debate with Valdis Dombrovskis, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission for An Economy that Works for People
In this edition:
• Debate on the Conference on the Future of Europe with Dubravka Šuica, Vice-President of the European Commission for Democracy and Demography
• Resolution on the Involvement of Organised Civil Society in the National Recovery and Resilience Plans – What works and what does not? – followed by a debate with Johannes Hahn, European Commissioner for Budget and Administration
• Award ceremony for the EESC Civil Solidarity Prize: Civil society against COVID-19
EESC Information Newsletter - January 2021 - 01/21
EESC Information letter - December 2020 - 12
United for the future of Europe: the new president is determined to rebuild the EESC's unity and reputation and demonstrate its added value in influencing policy shaping at EU level!
EESC Newsletter - October 2020 (edition: renewal)
The challenges of contemporary participatory democracy in a Europe that is rebuilding itself: an initial contribution from the Economic and Social Councils and similar institutions to the Conference on the Future of Europe.