"The role of women as drivers of a development and innovation model in agriculture and rural areas"
For a multifunctional agriculture geared towards sustainability objectives
"I welcome most of the European Commission's proposals launched which, to some extent, incorporated the civil society's input on the reforms needed in the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP). We welcome the enhanced focus on the environment. We at the EESC believe that CAP funds should in future be used to maintain and develop everywhere multifunctional agriculture geared towards sustainability objectives. ..."
In this issue:
- Members' proposals and demands for the future of food
- Guest articles by Monique Goyens, Director General of BEUC, and Marta Massa, Director of the European Office, Slow Food Europe
- Members' comments on current affairs #StandWithUkraine #EUtaxonomy #CoFoE
- Report on our recent conference on 'Climate Change and Energy Transition'
- Impact of digitalisation on labour markets
- Brexit: why the Irish Border is a core issue?
- A Paris-style agreement is needed on the future of work
- The Common Agriculture Policy: it's less about direct payments than you think!